Welcome to Your Truth Magazine. Thank you for your interest in our new platform. We’re honored you’re considering publishing with us.
Your Truth Magazine is different from other online magazines, as we believe everyone has a truth to share with the world. And that means different things to different people. For some it might be poetry. Maybe a short story. Or maybe it’s a personal essay.
Whatever YOUR TRUTH is, our magazine is the place for you to share it with the world.
Our stories make us who we are. We own our stories, so why not share it with others? Your story, in whatever form it’s in, will reach someone who needs it.
Tell you story. Share it with us, and we’ll help you share it with the world..
All reader-submitted content must adhere to our standards.
- This platform is called Your Truth Publishing for a reason. We are seeking to provide a place for people from all walks of life to tell their own personal stories. What is the most authentic representation of YOUR truth?
- Establish a connection with your reader. Take our readers on a journey with you, step by step.
- Know that your article will never be edited. We want this to be just what it says, YOUR TRUTH. Not our version of your truth.
- We will decide which submitted images we will use. We reserve the right to pick and choose what we publish for space, aesthetic, or copyright issues.
- 600-800 words is our sweet spot! However, suggested word count will vary depending on the genre you are submitting. It may be longer or shorter than that, as long as you feel it represents you and your message. Poetry submissions are not only welcomed, but encouraged!!
- We ask that you let us know if any of your work has been previously published.
- Tell us about you! Include a third person bio. Let us know any websites and social media accounts as well, so we can tell people where to go to find out more about you!
- By submitting, you are giving Your Truth Magazine the “use rights” forever. We encourage you to use your article with credit in anything that you own, such as your own website.
- Please familiarize yourself with the concept of libel. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/libel-vs-slander-different-types-defamation.html
- Make sure your words are your words by understanding plagiarism. If you want to cite someone else, make sure you do it correctly. Give credit where credit is due. This is a great resource for all that stuff: http://www.plagiarism.org/
- Please proofread your article before you send it to us and ead it over for readability.
These are just a few examples of the genres you can submit, but honestly, it’s YOUR TRUTH, so get creative!
-Short Stories -Photographs
-Personal Essays -Artwork